I got this idea from Danni at _ForBooksSake – each week, I will detail what my current NetGalley feedback ratio is, what books I have in the NetGalley TBR, what books I’m currently reading, and what books I’ve finished, if any.
This week my feedback ratio is 52%, up 9% from two weeks ago.1Sorry, I had surgery on my foot last Friday (July 15, 2022) and I wasn’t feeling up to making a post last Sunday for the NetGalley Check-In.
Book Read & Reviewed Last Week
- Duplicity by Shawn Wilson
- When Darkness Falls by Kathleen Harryman
- Small Favors by Erin A. Craig
- Influencer Island by Kyle Rutkin
- The Bone Code by Kathy Reichs
- Long Live the Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw
- All the Dark Places by Terri Parlato
Books to Read
I currently have 20 books to read.
- The King Will Kill You by Sarah Henning (new)
- For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten
- The House of Tongues by James Dashner
- The Pawns by Ron Gabriel
- God’s Ponzi by Robert Buschel
- Hive by Mickey Hadick
- Daughter by Kate McLaughlin
- What Once Was Mine by Liz Braswell
- The Last She by H. J. Nelson
- All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman
- The Vow by Debbie Howells
- The Queen Will Betray You by Sarah Henning
- Siege of the Seven Sins by Emily Colin
- Sword of the Seven Sins by Emily Colin
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune
- Traitors of the Black Crown by Cate Pearce
- The Necklace by Matt Witten
- The Hive by Gregg Olsen
- The Sisters of Reckoning by Charlotte Nicole Davis
- Foretold by Violet Lumani
I did go on a bit of a requesting spree on NetGalley earlier today – I currently have 15 pending requests dating back to June 18, 2022 for when I requested the books. We’ll see how it goes for getting any of those approved. Some I’m not too hopeful for because I’ve requested those authors before and been declined. What is your NetGalley Queue looking like?