I don’t normally do TBR lists anymore because I’ve been mood reading a lot lately. But I do have a few books I’d like to get read this month, so I’m going to do a TBR this month and see how many of them I get through. A lot of these are going to be NetGalley Queue books.
- Sword of the Seven Sins by Emily Colin
- For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten
- For the Throne by Hannah Whitten
- The Hive by Gregg Olsen
- The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning
- The Queen Will Betray You by Sarah Henning
- The King Will Kill You by Sarah Henning
- Foretold by Violet Lumani
- Siege of the Seven Sins by Emily Colin
I may not get through all of these, and I may read some books that aren’t part of this list, but these are the books I want to at least try to get through this month.
What’s on your TBR for August?